- Choose "Designer" in the Category tab.
- Click on the "Fonts" in the Designer tab.
- Click on the "Add new Font".
2. Enter the Name of the new font.
3. Enter Font family (name of typeface that is used by this font).
4. Enter System name.
5. Upload four styles of font (Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold & Italic).
6. Upload .ttf file
7. Enter Ascent (should be indicated, as height in pixels for 32pt font size. This parameter is essential for calculating correct measurements in resizable products and size-sensitive price calculations. Normal values are 22-29.)
8. Set Bold and Italic Allowed. (if NO, disables respective control. Usable if font does not have bold or italic typefaces.)
9. Upload Vector file (vector representation of the font glyphs for vector text effects.)
10. Enter a position.
11. Click on the "Save Font" to save new font.