Please check the general WooCommerce requirements, unless you already have a WordPress/WooCommerce installation - https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/server-requirements/
The additional recommendations are:
- VPS or VDS with at least 2 GB of RAM is preferable with either Ubuntu or CentOS 7.
- Installed latest ImageMagick and Inkscape applications. These are required to handle images and designs during the ordering process.
- PHPMyAdmin or similar DB management panel access.
- FTP (or sFTP) and SSH access for deployment and issues handling.
- Write access to /usr/share/fonts (or any other folder where system fonts could be saved). NOTE: this requirement is no longer actual if you are using designer of version 0.10.27 or later.
- Allow running PHP exec() command for image processing. If this poses a security recommendation, please provide us with details to develop alternatives.