Add ability to edit uploaded images, including:
- Removing any white background;
- Apply custom filter like sepia or black/white;
- Distort image in perspective or free transform;
- Cropping etc.20 votes
As a user, I should be able to upload multiple images at once, saved on server, so that I could use them later in the designs.11 votes
Implemented in development version. Pending QA and release.
Ability to turn on/off features such as upload graphics and add text9 votes
Globally, you can simply update HTML part of the component to remove these. If this would be required to be enabled or not on a per product level, we would consider adding these as part of the product or product category configuration.
Ability to set minimum and maximum of text depending of selected font.
Configuration e.g. via attribute in fonts.json8 votes
Planned to deliver as standard functionality starting from 0.10.3 version of LiveArt.
Allow certain product to have limited artwork, font and colors selection.7 votes
.DST may not be appropriate to use in the online designer but it is what would be used in the final production. Can support be added to allow uploading and converting these files to .SVG for use in the designer and also save the original along with the sources?6 votes
An example of such DST file would be nice to have to explore feasibility for conversion. Normally we are using Inkscape for vector conversions and DST is a rare format.
Ability to add shadow to the text or vector shapes with color and distance settings.3 votes
- Ability to point and drag to select multiple objects;
- Ability to drag, rotate or scale multiple objects at once;
Ability to add extra data into save design and order requests.3 votes
Ability to install app of LiveArt into BigCommerce Shop3 votes
This project has been accepted for review and planning.
- See name and type (text/art) of the layer;
- Ability to lock it;
- Ability to make it visible/invisible or lock;
- Rearrange layers using drag-n-drop;
Ability to set up a quantity discount in addition to existing pricing.
Example: the user may want more than just 1 banner they want to order 4 banners of the same size so their price for 4 banners 2x3 each is $4/sqft instead of $4.75/sqft. (they would get a qty discount).2 votes
Ability to provide a distressed look for your design, making it look weared or old. The effect will be available for text and vector artwork.1 vote
- All configuration should be in Units (cm or inches or whatever);
- Bleed lines area (top left and bottom right in units);
- Cut lines area (same as above); Both should be visible on top of the design, also design snap to either of the lines is preferable;
- Vertical or Horizontal fold lines - just a comma delimited list of unit marks where these should be rendered.
Ability to auto-add LiveArt HTML5 from bower catalog (trial version) would be helpful.1 vote
Lettersizes are now linearly adjustable. Could this be in point sizes fixed?
Like in for example Word.
This would be much easier for our customers in working with different texts on their businees card.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?